WALHALLA — The Oconee County Sheriff’s Office partnered with the U.S. Marshals Service last week to serve outstanding warrants in Oconee County and made nine arrests.
The following individuals were arrested during those two days:
• Sean Edward Bishop, 26, 293 W. Halfway Branch Road, Walhalla, criminal domestic violence, first offense.
• Christopher Edward Burrell, 20, 403 Dodge City Drive, Walhalla, possession of less than one gram of methamphetamine, first offense.
• Gerald Thomas Moore, 53, of 525 Callies Drive, Mountain Rest, criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature.
• Amanda Jo. C. Lione, 27, 439 Dodd Hill Road, West Union, Family Court bench warrant.
• Marsha Kelly, also known as Marsha Jean Henry, 55, of 165 Cassidy Bridge Road, Mountain Rest, Family Court bench warrant.
• Selena Cannon, 21, of 780 Cannon Road, Salem, Family Court bench warrant.
• Randal Joseph Emery, 28, 110 Pressley Place, Seneca, bench warrant, sex offender registry violation, first offense.
• Jonathan Byrd, 29, 100 Walhalla Garden, Apt. 59, Walhalla, third-degree burglary and petit larceny.
• Kevin Michael Partin, 27, of 102 Cedar Ridge Road, Seneca, bench warrant, public disorderly conduct.
The Sheriff’s Office and Marshals Service partnered Feb. 24 and Feb. 25 in “Operation Oconee Compliance” to verify the addresses of the 156 registered sex offenders in Oconee County. When that operation concluded, 137 addresses had been verified.